Looks like this term is coming to an end. It has been really stressful trying to keep up with my school work this term. It is much harder in the summer months because you want to be outdoors enjoying the weather rather than sitting inside on the computer. I am looking forward to turning in both of my final papers. Hopefully I do good on them. I know I sure have invested a lot of time and effort into both of my papers.
Tomorrow we are leaving for the lake for the weekend. I will have to catch up on my school work Sunday morning when we get home. Looks like that is what I will spend my Father's Day doing. I may have time to go out to lunch with my Dad, Husband, and Grandpa but that will be about it.
I really enjoyed doing my blog post. I enjoyed reading everyone else's responses also. I was kind of disappointed not to have more responses on my posts but that is OK. I probably won't continue my blog after this class. It is just another thing that I had on my list of things to do for the week.
Good Luck to everyone in the future!
You did a great job with your blog. Maybe after you finish your degree, you will have time to blog with your family.
ReplyDelete