I had a great day today although I should have been home working on my 2 papers that I have due. I didn't get to work on my papers any this weekend. I let my daughter have a friend over last night. We went to visit my Granny today and had lunch with her and then I took them to see the new Shrek movie. It was a very good movie! I love watching children's movies with my daughter. During the movie we had some kids several rows back throwing candy at people. I got hit on the shoulder by whatever they were throwing. The mother was sitting right next to her son while he was throwing candy throughout the theater. Someone finally complained and the kid quit throwing candy. Some parents just don't care how their children act!
I am looking forward to my daughter's birthday party this weekend. She is so excited. She has been counting down the days until her birthday for almost a month now. It is so funny how little things make children so happy. We should cherish every moment we have with them. One of my friends from work has a church member whose daughter is about to lose her battle with cancer. She is only 8 or 9 years old and has been fighting for about 2 years now. There is nothing else they can do for her now so the dream factory is sending them to Disney World. The doctors are only giving her a few weeks to live. Please keep there family in your prayers...
I cannot imagine losing a child. You are right; some parents do not make their children treat other people with respect.
ReplyDelete