Wow!! I can't believe that we only have 3 more weeks of this term. It has flown by this time. School has kept me busy too! It is hard to find a balance between work, school, family, and fun time. And with the weather being so nice it is hard to find time to work on school work. I find myself up very late at night doing my work. It is working for me right now though so I can't complain. I do miss my sleep though. But I know it will be worth it when I have my degree!
School is out for the summer and now the fun begins. My daughter is in daycare while me and my husband work. They go on 3 field trips each week so they keep her busy and do fun things with her. She gets bored at home but it is hard to run and do things through the week. Her teeball season will be over in 2 more weeks. It is so much fun to watch them but it keeps us so busy through the week! My husband plays softball too so we watch his games too. I love spending time with my family at the ballpark!
We are planning my daughters 7th birthday party. My brother-in-law has a house at the lake and just bought a brand new boat. So we are going to have a big party at the lake for her. She is excited. They have a 4 bedroom lakehouse too that they built a few years ago so it will be fun to have all of our family and friends together.
She will have a great time at her party.
ReplyDelete