Friday, May 21, 2010

Unit 5 post

Another busy week over with and now the weekend. My Aunt and Uncle are in from Colorado for the weekend so we will be taking them around town and doing some fun things with them. Tomorrow we are going to Joe Huber's Family Orchard and Restaurant. They have a really nice orchard and are known for the pumpkin patches. They also have different fruits that you can pick like apples and strawberries. It is a really nice place to spend time with your family. They also make different wines there and you can go sample them. I am looking forward to that!

I have started both of my final papers for my classes this term. I am researching Multiple Sclerosis and the Male and Female Reproductive Systems. I will be glad when I get both of my papers completed. It is stressful trying to keep up with school work and still try to spend time with your family.

My daughter only has 6 more days of school left. She is very excited that summer break is almost here. She has done so well in first grade this year. We are trying to think of something special to do for her since she made such good grades. Haven't decided on anything yet....

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go with you and your family to the Orchard. It sounds like a lot of fun.
    A friend recently had a tea party for her daughter.

    ReplyDelete