I had a wonderful Mother's Day today. Hope everyone else did too! I went to lunch with my mother and grandmother and our families. We had a really great time! We went to Kobes which is a Japanese Steak house. We love how they cook the food right in front of you. They were so busy today because of Mother's Day. Guess everyone had the same idea that we did.
School has been a little stressful this term. I am taking Anatomy II and College Comp II and have a big paper due in both classes at the same time. It is hard researching and writing two papers at one time. I am going to try to work ahead so that I can get them finished early.
It finally quit raining here in Kentucky and is drying up some. We have a chance for storms on and off all week but not drenching rains like we had last weekend. I am tired of the flooding and the mess that it leaves behind....
I hope your weather has been better this week. I had my mom over for lunch and my step-mom over for dinner. It will really help if you stay ahead.
ReplyDelete