School is moving right along this term. I can't believe we are already almost half way through this term. It is so hard to stay focused on school work when the weather is so nice outside. I have to push myself a little harder but I know when I recieve my degree it will all be worth it!
My daughter is almost finished with the first grade. I can't believe how fast kids grow up. She went to the zoo with her class on Friday. My husband took off work and went with the kids. They had a really good time and the weather was great.
We got our 8 month old puppy fixed yesterday. She is still very groggy from her surgery. I feel so sorry for her! They also had to pull out the rest of her baby teeth that didn't fall out on there own. I am sure she is in pain. Hopefully after another day of rest she will be back to herself again. My daughter is taking very good care of her and even had the veternarian give her the dogs teeth so she could put them under her pillow for the tooth fairy. The "tooth fairy" brought the dog 2 new bags of treats so that made her morning today.
It sound's like you have really great weather. What state is it in? I wish the weather was nice hear it is hot during the day and cold and night here in Arizona. What kind of dog do you have? Aww the tooth fairy thing is cute. =)
ReplyDeleteJessica,
ReplyDeleteI live in Kentucky. The weather has been really nice except we have been having lots of rain and thunderstorms. And some very severe storms too! We have a shitzu puppy. She is acting more like herself today. I am so glad! It was really sad seeing her just laying around and whining.
I love the tooth fairy for doggies!!! But I will keep that to myself and not share with my grandkids...
ReplyDeleteThe tooth fairy story is precious. Children are so honest and open to life.
ReplyDelete